Love not only your Office but also his old school!



Remember when September was just around the corner and your MOM or dad were getting all their school supplies ready? My favorite part was when mam would bring me home my new books, prints and stationery. There was something about the smell of new school supplies, intact! Mam would be given a checklist ... Pencil Sharpener, pencil erasers, pencils, pens, markers, pencils, copy books, refill pads, newspaper (and the list would go on!)

I don't need more of these items, the old bichados never be allowed in my new pencil box! My poor MOM must have had one heck of a commercial Bill and feet sore at the end of it! When I was older to go back to College was different ... because now I was paying for my own stationery. I have to force me to go shopping for all my refill pads, pens, tippex, clips, clips, labels, printer cartridges, etc.


What a waste of my precious time! For 18 years I had better things to do! Where was Office1Web.ie (http://www.office1web.ie/) when I needed it? Life would have been much simpler ... all my College and school supplies delivered to my door ... the next day not wandering around stores ... and with a wide selection of stationery to choose from!


And if that isn't enough stock of Office1web.ie (http://www.office1web.ie/) the more cheap and cheerful 5 star range of stationery. They do everything from perforated pockets and hardcover books for ink cartridges for most printers.


I wish I was going back to school now!


Love your school!


View the original article here